Saturday, September 24, 2011

WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Thursday evening Ev and I rolled into Portland proper!

I must mention here that we stayed with our new friends Noreen and Bob two nights ago.  They took us into their home, fed us, gave us showers, and a place to sleep the night. We had a wonderful time getting to know them! Thank you!  I'd also like to say thank you to Randy and Edwina for showing us the same beautiful hospitality while in Michigan.  Edwina kept us running on home made cookies for the next couple days!

It was a long 90 mile day worth of riding and those last miles seemed to take just a bit longer.  It feels a little strange, not having to ride 75 miles today. What will I do with my time? Where's Evan? This is the longest we've been apart in a couple months!

Ev and I need to go through our pictures and put some up on the internet, we'll post a link to the photo page.  It's been really fun to be able to keep everyone in the loop as to what's going on and where we are on the trip. Thanks for following us!

No comments:

Post a Comment