Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rainy days

We woke up a bit soggy this morning. We passed through a few showers yesterday and woke up to misty skies this morning. Last night, we figured out that we are about half way through our journey. We have also changed our route a bit to bypass the flooding and the oil boom crazyness of North Dakota. Yesterday, I (jay) caught my fingers in the moving spokes of my bicycle! What a smart move! My right pointer finger is a bit brooded and puffy, but I don't believe the damage goes farther than that. It could have been alot worst and I don't think I'll be making too many "in flight" adjustments to my bike in the future. We have been traveling with our friend Erik, he is a great person and makes a good riding companion for us! Things are going well and we are making our way

No comments:

Post a Comment